
Suddenly i miss a friend. Someone who stood by me whenever i need her most. When i had given up on almost everything, she encouraged me! When i'm down, she's there to cheer me up. And that's a true friend i call ! 8 years back, when we were all in primary 5. She told me she is going to leave Singapore to study oversea because her parents want her to. I guess we were all too young to know what things are going on. I always wanted to meet her again but i know its highly impossible because i don't know when she will be coming back to Singapore for a holiday. However when i was in primary 6, she flew all the way back to Singapore to witness me taking my PSLE results. I was so delighted when i saw her but we were separated after that. Its just a one night stay over at singapore and she's going back to Indonesia to visit her grandparents. I wish we could meet again! I wish we can sit down for a talk over a cup of coffee or so. But i know i'm actually dreaming! I tired many ways to locate you, be it friendster or facebook. There are hundred over thousand of people using these application with the same kinda name. How i wish when one day my phone just ring and its you ! Sometimes i hope i might bump into you on the street ! I wish someday, standing from far, it would be either you calling out for me or me calling out for you. No matter what i'm wishing for or hoping for right now, i just wish for you to be happy, safe and sound! This friend of mine is none other than Dyanita! & God, all i'm asking for is that i'll be able to meet this great friend of mine. I need a miracle and that's all i'm asking for. It isn't too much yea? Can you hear me god? & Dyan, i really do miss you ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment